At bluedays.co.uk we collect different types of information about our users for three main reasons:
1. To help us to monitor and improve the services we offer.
2. To provide personalised services unique to individual users.
3. To use anonymous details about our users to sell appropriate advertising space on the site. This might mean showing an advertiser how many users we have on the site; it does not mean sharing an individual’s details with an advertiser. Where we collect registration information from an individual, we will never share that individual’s information with a third party, including an advertiser, without that user’s explicit permission.
We are absolutely committed to protecting your privacy. Our policy can be summarised in one sentence: we will not share your information with others without your prior consent. We have also established the following principles:
1. We will continue to invest in high-quality security and do our utmost to protect user privacy.
2. We will respect your email privacy. You will not receive unsolicited marketing emails from Blue Days and/or from third parties screened by us unless you have agreed to this.
3. We will not pass on any individual user details (including your email address) for third party use unless we have your prior consent.
4. We always ensure that contractors we use in connection with the running of the website and services (for example hosting providers) are subject to strict contractual obligations. They are only able to process data on our behalf and in accordance with our principles and instructions and not for any other independent purpose.
5. Otherwise, we will only share anonymous aggregate statistics about our users, sales and traffic patterns with our advertisers.
6. Our site is accessible via the Internet and so may potentially be accessed by anyone around the world. Other users may access the site from outside the European Economic Area. This means that, where you choose to post your data on the site, this could be accessed from anywhere around the world and therefore a transfer of your data outside of the European Economic Area may be deemed to have occurred. You consent to such transfer of your data for and by way of this purpose.
What information do we collect?
We collect information on our users as follows: through cookies, through registration and where you choose to disclose data in postings.
We may also ask some further, voluntary questions so we can gain a clearer understanding of our users. Your responses help us to sell appropriate advertising space and so keep the site free. They also enable us to personalise services for our users. We do not share this information with third parties unless you have specifically consented to this.
Will we disclose the information we collect to third parties?
We will not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others unless you have given us your permission.
Also, we may provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns and related site information to reputable third-party vendors, but these statistics will include no personally identifying information.
bluedays.co.uk follows the relevant legal requirements and uses all reasonable precautions to ensure only responsible third parties see the information, however we are not responsible for any breach of security or any actions of any third parties who receive the information.
Please note that we reserve the right to access and disclose individually identifiable information to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests, to operate our systems properly and to protect both ourselves and our users.
Advertising and affiliate links
Our editorial content on bluedays.co.uk is not influenced by advertisers or affiliates, nor is it produced for the purpose of promoting goods or services, except where clearly branded. However we may use affiliate link services on bluedays.co.uk from which we may earn revenue.
All trademarks are recognised as belonging to their respective companies.
While we make every effort to ensure the accuracy and reliability of our services, bluedays.co.uk makes no warranties or guarantees as to their suitability for any purpose. Bluedays.co.uk accepts no responsibility for any use made of the information provided and shall not be liable for any loss suffered.
Certain links on bluedays.co.uk web pages lead to websites over which bluedays.co.uk has no control and for which we cannot accept responsibility.